This course is not yet available. Check back soon if you would like to enroll.
This course contains a high-level view of:
- The history of the term ‘underwriter’
- The underwriting disciplines
- The skills required of underwriters
- The role of underwriting in the insurance process, including insurance applications, risk assessment, underwriting audits, product development, etc.
- The basics of risk selection, including explanations of insurable risk, insurable interest, physical and moral hazards, anti-selection, etc.