This course costs $65 + HST. Your company will be invoiced after you enroll (at the end of the month). You will only be charged once, even if you review the course multiple times. You will have access to the course for one year after enrolling.
The Navigating Insurance to Value course is designed for insurance professionals in any role. The course is a part of OMIA’s Underwriters Certification Program and OMIA’s Agents Certification Program.
This course explores the importance of insurance to value and is designed to give learners a deeper understanding of what affects and what is affected by insuring to value. Topics include:
- Defining insurance to value
- The importance of accurate risk valuation, adequate pricing, and adequate protection
- How insurance to value affects the insured
- How insurance to value affects insurance professionals
- The relationship between insurance to value and reinsurance
- The use of building valuation estimators and inflation factors to ensure adequate limits
How to enroll in this course
If you don’t see the course content below, you are not enrolled in this course. First, ensure you are logged in. Then, click ‘Launch’ to enroll.
How to begin the course
After enrollment you will see a list of course topics below. Click on the first one to begin.