This course costs $65 + HST. Your company will be invoiced after you enroll (at the end of the month). You will only be charged once, even if you review the course multiple times. You will have access to the course for one year after enrolling.
The Navigating Insurance Applications course is designed for insurance professionals in any role. The course is a part of OMIA’s Underwriters Certification Program and OMIA’s Agents Certification Program.
This course explores the important features of insurance applications and is designed to give learners a deeper understanding of how insurance professionals in all roles use the application. Topics include:
- The purpose of the insurance application and supplemental forms.
- How sales professionals, underwriters, loss prevention inspectors, and claims adjusters use the application in their roles.
- The parts of the insurance application, with special notes on sections that may result in discrepancies.
- Legislation and regulations that impact the collection of data on the insurance application.
- Specific compliance requirements for sales professionals, underwriters, loss prevention inspectors, and claims adjusters.
How to enroll in this course
If you don’t see the course content below, you are not enrolled in this course. First, ensure you are logged in. Then, click ‘Launch’ to enroll.
How to begin the course
After enrollment you will see a list of course topics below. Click on the first one to begin.